Because carbs are not the devil, especially when they come in the form of delicata squash fries🍠🍟👌This is one of my all time favorite AND easiest recipes to make! Enjoy these delicata squash fries with your favorite dipping sauce for a healthy and delicious alternative to french fries!
- 3-4 medium size delicata squash
- 1-1/2 tablespoon oil of choice
- 1 teaspoon +/- sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon +/- ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Rinse the squas completely then cut in half, scooping out the seeds.
- Slice into small half moon shape pieces, about 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick.
- Place the slices in a bowl and drizzle with oil of your choice (olive or coconut). Add the sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the squash slices on the sheet in a single layer.
- Roast until slightly browned (about 25 to 30 minutes) depending on the thickness and quantity of squash.
- Pair with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
You could toss these delicata fries in the air fryer as another easy alternative!