These beautiful sunny days has us craving some cool summer treats! What better way to recover from a long, sweaty workout then with these Berry Protein Pops!
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Frozen berry of your choice
- 1/2 Cup Almond milk (cashew or regular milk work as well)
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein
- 2 Tbs Honey or Stevia Optional
- Place all the ingredients into a blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 3 popsicle molds and fill to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each mold and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until frozen solid.
- To remove popsicles from molds, run them until warm water for 30 seconds.