This week’s recipe has got to be the easiest one to make to date! 🍇❄️Try this healthy and refreshing frozen grape snack we know you will love! 👌🎉
- Put grapes in a colander and rinse them with cold water for about 30 seconds, gently rubbing them.
- Check for any broken or decaying grapes and remove them. Gently pull the rest of the grapes from the stem.
- Fill the washed and pulled grapes in a ziploc bag.
- Freeze the grapes overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Optional: add sugar before freezing for an even sweeter treat!